DEAR 2050: Oceans on the rise
Frist: Donnerstag, 25. März 2021
OCEANS ON THE RISE
Inspire the conversation on the climate challenge with Climanosco Climanosco’s mission is to make climate science accessible to everyone. We support researchers and citizens around the world in paraphrasing climate research so that it is readily understandable to a broad audience, and we collaborate with artists and activists who create work that inspires and elevates the conversation on climate change and related societal challenges. Now, we are pleased to announce our second call for artists and activists in concert with our call for scientific manuscripts. We invite you to join our efforts with this year 2021 call “Oceans on the rise” around the effects of climate change on the oceans.
We welcome art works of all styles, artistic, artivist and activist initiatives, art & science collaborations and everything in between.
• The opportunity to share your art work with a new, diverse audience
• The presentation of your art work in this year’s DEAR2050 exhibition
• The sale of prints of your art work in our online shop
• The chance to have an impact on the public discourse about the climate challenge.
• The chance to win exciting prizes (jury selection)
The deadline for finalizing works is 31 August 2021. Please notify us of your intention to participate with your proposal as soon as possible but no later than 25 March 2021. We look forward to hearing from you! The Climanosco team