HUBS IMMERSIVE 2017
Frist: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017
The multidisciplinary HUBS IMMERSIVE festival will take place on the 3rd and 4th of November 2017 in The Hague.
HUBS IMMERSIVE festival is a multidisciplinary event that offers an immersive experience for the audience with modern dance performances, cross-disciplinary theater, interactive installations and workshops.
The festival artistic team is looking for artists who want to push the boundaries of audience participation and set up a frame where each visitor feels challenged at his own level yet accepted in his potential entrenchments. The team is looking for works with multiple level approaches that enable the visitor to feel sufficiently at ease to step from a “classic” spectatorship to a co-author of the art work or/or even becoming the art work itself”
We are looking for artists, performers and other creators to propose existing works, adapted version, or work in progress, which falls under the theme of the festival. We privilege interactive performances, interactive art installations or interactive multidisciplinary art works.
Last years students from a recognized Art school can also apply. Mention “student” on your application.
What we are looking for
· Short performances that can be experienced for the audience in a time frame between 10 and 20 min
· Longer performances that can be experienced for the audience in a time frame of 20 -60min
· Works that invite the audience to engage into the work, the (artistic) game, the proposed universe or with the artists itself.
· Installations that can become performative at specific time frame.
· Works that (from the concept itself and the performance choices) praise human contact
What we will provide
· Exhibition/performance fee
· Traveling cost from abroad
· Professional video / audio / photographic documentation
· Feedback on concept, performativity coaching, creative hubs exchange