NAH DRAN extended 2020
Frist: Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2019
NAH DRAN extended at ada studio is calling for six works in total to be presented in two NAH DRAN extended events in 2020, the first on the 8th & 9th of February, and the second on the 6th & 7th of June 2020. You are encouraged to apply with new works, works in progress, and beginnings.
If you are interested, we invite you to write a proposal for a 20 to 25 minute-long piece. Please send an application which includes:
1. A short description of the proposed work (up to 300 words)
2. A short Bio (up to 300 words)
3. Links to your website or Portfolio
*The proposal can be in English or German.
*The application must come in an email with one attached pdf file, and the file should be titled with the name of the applicant. If using a portfolio you may attach an additional file. Please do not send us anything via wetransfer or similar programs.
*The accepted proposals will be presented in two shared evenings of 3 works each, each piece being no longer than 25 minutes.
*Please make sure you are available to perform on both dates (February & June) and we will let you know for which one of them you are programmed.
ada studio offers:
* 3 hours of work in the studio (free of charge)
* Additional working hours for a reduced fee
* Technical support and a technical rehearsal
* A fee of 300EU for 2 performances
* Video Documentation
* A review of the work by our "Studioschreiber” Johanna Ackva
* Artistic Dialogue and advice with Roni Katz
Please take into consideration that ada studio will support the presentation of the work, but is not able to support its production, such as travel expenses or costumes, etc. Please send the proposals until Sunday the 13th of October 2019. We will let you know the results by mid November 2019.