SEA Foundation – AiR
Frist: Freitag, 15. November 2019
SEA Foundation – AiR Tilburg invites applicants for its 2020/2021 residency program. The residencies are designed for visual artists, curators and writers whose work and life demands both a rigorous engagement as well as an urgency to propel progress in their practice. The SEA Foundation’s individual shaped residency program is limited to 8 participants per year. Duration up to 3 months.
Visual art, fiber art, drawing & painting, sculpture, media art, design, curating, art critique, art theory, artistic research, architecture, sound artists, performance artists.
- Professional artists, curators and art writers
- Regardless of gender or region
- Established, mid-career or emerging practice
- Minimum age: 25 at the start of the residency
- Duo’s/collectives may apply as well
- Residents may be accompanied by a partner
- We expect you to master the English language sufficiently to be able to converse and collaborate with fellow participants and staff.
The residency aims:
- To support the production of art and the theory of art
- To evoke discourse on art and art practices within a local and global context
- To promote and relay critical and researched based production of art
- To facilitate exchange between art intermediaries and artists, creating an expert network
The registration fee is €35. The payment can be made by either using Paypal or by direct debit using IBAN and Swift.
- Tags: Residenz